The Atlanta and Georgia Markets will be hosting a Humana Advanced Training Seminar on Thursday, April 20th in Atlanta, Georgia. This is a voluntary course for agents who are already certified with Humana for the MAPD and PDP plans, but are looking to build on their initial face-to-face or online certification training.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Advanced Medicare sales and marketing guidance and compliance
- Growing your business outside of AEP
- Marketing tips to help grow your business
- Step-by-step instruction on using Humana tools like MAPA, Physician Finder, RX Locator, and more
- Sales tips and key benefits of Humana's Medicare Advantage plans
- Presentation skills
- Humana's history and corporate culture
Registration for this session is on a first come, first serve basis. Register today!
- Thursday April 20th, 2017
- 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Located at 1200 Ashwood Parkway, Suite 250 Atlanta, GA 30338
How to Register
Call the Atlanta Market Office to reserve a seat: 800-986-9527
Do You Need to Get Certified?
Agents must successfully complete the entire certification training requirements (face-to-face or online) to be certified in all Humana Medicare Advantage and PDP products. This job aid, which you can download below, will help guide you through the Humana certification process.